Selling more of your product more cost-effectively is a key goal of any producer and distributor. A new e-book aims to help learning management system (LMS) producers and vendors do just that.
The e-book – Build The Buzz On A Budget: How To Promote Your LMS Online And Boost Profits â€“ offers guidance on identifying your market niche and your LMSâ€™s most attractive selling points. It also sets out how to craft an effective sales pitch; create an accurate marketing budget; use content marketing to boost sales, and even how to get the best deal from promoting your LMS via a pay-per-click (PPC) software directory.
â€œThe e-book also includes nine steps thatâ€™ll set you ahead of the competition without overloading your budget,â€ claims its author, Christopher Pappas, owner and founder of eLearning Industry.
He explained, â€œGetting your LMS platform in front of the right audience is the only way youâ€™re going to make any sales. If the wrong people see it, the right ones wonâ€™t buy it. Innovative – digital – LMS marketing doesnâ€™t just save you money, it makes you money too.
â€œIn recent years, Iâ€™ve devoted much of my time to working with LMS vendors on their marketing strategies,â€ Pappas added. â€œThis e-book, which contains the distilled results of my experience of LMS marketing, explains how to scale-up your business without having to spend a fortune.â€
Among other things, the e-book contains:
- Eight tips to help you identify your LMSâ€™s market niche
- Eight tips to help you identify why prospective buyers should choose your software over others on the market
- Eight tips to produce the perfect LMS sales pitch
- Seven LMS marketing pitfalls – and tips on how to avoid them
- Six LMS marketing techniques to let the right people know about your LMS platform
- How to use content marketing to boost LMS sales
- Six ways in which SEO marketing can bring new business
- Seven tips for promoting your LMS via social media
- Seven creative ways to retain LMS clients
- How to create an accurate LMS marketing budget â€“ and ensure that the resources you allocate to bring in new business are only a small fraction of your annual profits.
- Choosing the most appropriate LMS marketing strategy â€“ notably affiliates, PPC and/or inbound marketing
- Four tips on using Big Data to improve your LMS marketing strategy
- Five tips to host live promotional events for your LMS
- Five tips to market your LMS via a polished press release
- Eight benefits of digital marketing â€“ such as promoting your LMS via a PPC software directory
To download a free copy of the e-book, Build The Buzz On A Budget: How To Promote Your LMS Online And Boost Profits, visit: https://lnkd.in/gvkQNUt and/or https://elearningindustry.com/free-ebooks/promote-your-lms-online-boost-profits-build-buzz-on-budget
About eLearning Industry
eLearning Industry is a network-based media and publishing company founded in 2012. Comprising the largest online community of e-learning professionals in the industry, it was created as a knowledge-sharing platform to help e-learning professionals and instructional designers connect in a safe online community where they can stay up-to-date with the latest industry news and technologies, and find projects or jobs.
Further information from:
Christopher Pappas, eLearning Industry, +30 â€“ 6945714922; email@example.com
Bob Little, Bob Little Press & PR, +44 (0)1727 860405, firstname.lastname@example.org