Award won for Vodafone India â€˜Building a Services-Driven Super NOCâ€™ project
London, UKâ€“ 2nd June 2016 â€“ MYCOM OSI, the leading independent provider of Assurance, Automation and Analytics solutions to the worldâ€™s largest Communications Service Providers (CSPs), today announced its latest award win: the Global Telecoms Business â€˜Mobile Infrastructure Innovation Awardâ€™ for the â€˜Building a Services-Driven Super NOCâ€™ project with Vodafone India.
The award is in recognition for the contribution of MYCOM OSIâ€™s PrOptimaâ„¢ network performance management product within Vodafone Indiaâ€™s Super NOC project. (View project Press Release and Webinar)
This award signifies the third recognition in three weeks for the company. MYCOM OSIâ€™s ProInsightâ„¢ product won the Pipeline Runners-Up Award in the Big Data and Analytics category and PrOptimaâ„¢ product was a Finalist in the TM Forum Digital Awards for Outstanding Contribution to Enabling Improved Customer-Centricity.
â€œThese awards are a direct result of the strategy that MYCOM OSI set out a few years ago,â€ said Ian Meakin, Global Head of Marketing at MYCOM OSI. â€œAt that time we talked about removing the boundaries in service assurance between fault, performance and service management. We also talked about integrating customer, service and network data and driving cost and agility benefits through analytics and automation. The multiple awards and recognition that we have received in the last six months are testament to the fact that the execution of this strategy is on track.â€
The Global Telecoms Business Award builds on MYCOM OSIâ€™s recognised achievements over the past year, including:
- Global Telecoms Business Award for Mobile Infrastructure Innovation (winner) (May 2016)
- Pipeline Innovation Awards for Big Data & Analytics (runner-up) (May 2016)
- TM Forum Award for Outstanding Contribution to Enabling Improved Customer-Centricityâ€™ (finalist) (May 2016)
- CIO Review magazine â€˜20 Most Promising Telecom Solution Providers in 2016â€™ (May 2016)
- Frost & Sullivan | Stratecast Award for Product Line Strategy Leadership in Service Assurance (winner) (Nov 2015)
- Telecoms.com Award for Network Management Excellence (finalist) (Nov 2015)