eXact learning solutions (ELS) is launching the latest version of its award-winning Learning Content Management Solutions (LCMS).
This new version is further enriched with features designed to optimize the development and improve the quality of learning content. The new version – v. 11 – of the eXact learning LCMS:
• Contains an enhanced workflow engine
• Produces detailed workflow reports
• Produces content production reports
• Provides auditing facilities
• Simplifies the LCMS’s localization engine
• Enables the easy comparison of different versions of the same learning materials
“Selecting the most appropriate LCMS platform is vital since it enables users to make time savings when producing and maintaining content, as well as bringing savings in costs on such things as authoring tool licenses and data storage,” commented Federico Dondero, eXact learning solutions’ International Sales Manager. “All of this contributes to producing a swift and sizeable return on investment (ROI) from the LCMS.”
The eXact learning LCMS v.11 is being launched officially via a webinar, which takes place on 29th October at 5:00 PM CET. To register for this (free) webinar, click here.
During the webinar, Senior Consultant, Francesco Pucci, will outline the features and benefits of the new version of the LCMS, while Federico Dondero will explain the organizational changes that have taken place since eXact learning solutions became a wholly owned subsidiary, earlier this year, of Lattanzio Group.
eXact learning solutions’ being part of Lattanzio Group makes it stronger than before, with access to a wider range of resources. These resources help the company to improve and expand its learning technology-related solutions – including version 11 of the eXact learning LCMS.
Already, over 100 organisations worldwide – all of them leaders in different industries – have chosen to use eXact learning LCMS and related products.
About eXact learning solutions
eXact learning solutions Srl, now part of Lattanzio Group, is a software development company which is a leader in eLearning technology solutions. Its suite of applications includes:
• a learning content management system (eXact learning LCMS) which supports the production, management and delivery of digital contents and related services
• a tool to create, index, organize and package learning objects and courses (eXact learning Packager)
• tools to manage, issue and track content for mobile devices (eXact learning Mobile)
• a library of templates (eXact learning Content Models) to produce learning objects, conforming to SCORM, IMS and AICC standards.
All these tools are free-standing, scalable and can be integrated with both proprietary software and Open Source platforms.
About Lattanzio Group
Lattanzio Group is a leading management consultancy based in Italy which generates over 50% of its turnover from international activities. The Group’s range of expertise aims at growing the performance of businesses and public administration organizations. The founder and CEO of the company, Ezio Lattanzio, is the President of the Italian association of management consulting firms (Confindustria Assoconsult), the Chairman of the European Federation of Management Consultancies Associations (FEACO) and a member of the Main Board of the European Learning Industry Group (ELIG).
For more information, please contact:
Maria Teresa Rubino, eXact learning solutions, Marketing Manager
Mobile +39 (389) 4573163; Email email@example.com
Bob Little, Bob Little Press & PR,
Office +44 (0)1727 860405; Email firstname.lastname@example.org